1. THE LEGAL NOTICE AND YOUR ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the Internet portal service www.plis.es, Pérez Lucas International Sales (hereinafter, “PLIS”). The use of the Portal attributes the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the “User”) and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by the owner in the same moment that the User accesses the Portal.
The owner of this Site is Esther Pérez Lucas, on behalf of Pérez Lucas International Sales with office in Barcelona.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE PORTAL
2.1. Information veracity
All the information provided by the User must be proper and truthful. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data provided, which are necessary for making inquiries or requesting services.
In the same way, it will be the responsibility of the User to keep all the information provided to the holder permanently updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the user. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the owner or third parties for the information provided.
2.2. Obligation to make correct use of the website
The User agrees to use the website and the Services in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, and other notices, regulations of use and instructions made known to them, as well as with morality and generally accepted good customs and public order. All the industrial and intellectual property rights of the website www.plis.es, as well as the elements contained therein (which include, among other images, texts …) belong to the owner unless it is stated otherwise, without it being understood that the use or Access to the Portal attributes to the User any right over trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs and content.
2.3. Liability for damages and detriments
The User will be liable for damages of any kind that the owner may suffer, directly or indirectly as a consequence of the breach of any of the obligations derived from the Legal Notice or the law in relation to the use of the Portal and, in particular, is undertakes to refrain from:
(a) reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
(b) delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of the holder or its owners, of the fingerprints or of any other technical means established for their recognition.
3. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The data provided by the Users (hereinafter “Personal Data”) will be incorporated into a File under the responsibility of the holder, and will not be transferred except for the purpose of being able to respond to their request, provide the requested Services correctly or those assignments provided for in current legislation.
Users who provide their data authorize the Holder to be able to use them, in order to make available, in the most comfortable possible way, relevant information of the holder that may be of interest to them. If the User wishes to cancel his previous authorization, he must send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject to unsubscribe postal and / or email, where email will be the email address that he wishes to unsubscribe. If for any reason you decide not to do anything, your postal and email address will remain in our database, it being understood that you accept these terms and conditions.
Any User may access, rectify or cancel their personal data, without retroactive character, by directing the appropriate request to email@example.com. Users guarantee the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The Holder has adopted the legally required Personal Data Protection security levels and seeks to install other means and additional technical protection measures. However, the User must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
4.1. Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies:
• Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way we fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard should do so by communicating directly with Google.
• Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
4.2. Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser that you are using.
4.3. Additional notes
• Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
• In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
• In the case of Google Analytics cookies, Google Analytics stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except where this is necessary for the operation of the system or where required by law. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a member of the Safe Harbour Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
• If you have any doubts or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The Rules of Use found in this Legal Agreement are governed by Spanish Law. Both The Owner and the users of the Site agree that for any discrepancy that may arise regarding the interpretation, compliance and / or execution of these regulations, they will expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the competent Judges and Tribunals of Barcelona, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.